Who are we?
Our company is a leading wholesale, distribution and marketing business in specialist home and lifestyle consumer goods categories.
Customer Focus with Expertise
As category specialists we support our customers by developing a deep understanding of market trends and consumer needs and supplying a range of branded and Private Label merchandise within an aligned portfolio of retail categories.
We distribute our product to all of New Zealand's leading appliance retailers, DIY hardware stores, and speciality retailers. We support these re-sellers with an extensive nation-wide network of service agents to ensure products our reseller sells can receive after sale service.
We have a team of Category Managers who are specialised in their respective areas. They work closely with Head Office buyers, retail owners and managers to provide expert ranging advice. Their responsibility and involvement within the process encompasses procurement, sales and after sales service which we believe ensures customers receive the expert advice required to ensure our products achieve their sales objectives.
Our business categories currently are:
- Outdoor (Barbecues; Heating; Furniture)
- Recreation (Camping; Shelters)
- Indoor (Home Heating; Water Heating)
The Category managers are supported by key account sales representatives; a customer service team, technical services team, and third-party merchandisers who ensure branches are well serviced.
We supply products that retail from $4.99 to $9,999. Regardless of the RRP we focus 100% on ensuring that all products meet or exceed safety and performance standards to ensure our product will meet both consumer specification requirements and expectations.
To do so we have internal Quality Assurance (QA) processes to ensure these objectives are met, these include:
- Technical team with expertise in categories to oversee:
- Product specification and testing
- Regulatory compliance and auditing
- Regular factory audits (independent) on both product quality and social responsibility
- Independent Quality Inspection on all shipments
- China based (Zhongshan) office for additional QA and logistics
Key elements of our business are to provide customers with products and agencies that are market leaders in their respective categories. To do so we focus heavily on product development & design and marketing:
Product Development & Design
We undertake a wide variety of design and product development work. In some cases we design new product from ground up investing in design, tooling and approvals; and in other cases we modify specification on products – but always with the focus on the product being suited to meet New Zealand market requirements in terms of performance and affordability.
Our primary focus is on high quality merchandising of our products supported with marketing campaigns to further endorse our consumer brands and agencies.
We have an internal marketing team that provides capability in merchandising, with competencies in packaging; online marketing; brochureware and video. We are further supported by local marketing agencies in areas of expertise such as digital and creative strategy.
Customer Services and Distribution
We have a dedicated team of Customer Service representatives who are continually trained in our product and marketing developments.
We aim to provide personal and timely service to customers daily orders and enquiries. Whilst we have Key Performance Indicators to ensure we do provide the highest level of service, our customer service mantra is simple:
- Make sure every call is answered promptly and professionally
- Make sure all orders are processed with 100% accuracy and timeliness and product dispatched on the advised date. Should a date change, then the customer is advised
- For all standard orders, orders received by 12pm, will be dispatched the same day; for orders after 12pm they will be dispatched the following day (if not earlier)
- Make sure every enquiry is handled personally and promptly, and most importantly is resolved
To ensure availability and timely delivery of products we range, we operate distribution warehouses in Hamilton (5,000sqm) and Christchurch (2,000sqm).
After Sales Service & Warranty
We have a dedicated after sales service team reflecting the importance of continuing high service levels for our products in the field.
Our after sales service team supports our customers by:
- Comprehensive warranty policies on all products
- Over 100 service agents throughout New Zealand to assist with in-field service issues
- In-house service bay (based in Hamilton)
- Extensive spare part inventory
- Integrated Service Tracking program
We understand the importance of providing our retail customers with full service from sourcing to supply to after sales service – this level of expert service is not always available in today’s environment.